How to set-up
1. Create a new report
We have already created a default report, that you can duplicate and customize for your needs.
If you'd like to create a report from scratch, go to the reports section and click on + New to create a new report.
Choose a name and decide if the report should be publicly accessible.
2. Add widgets to a report
Once you've created a report, you can add as many analytics widgets as you want. A widget can be a graph, a KPI, or a table.
Here is a detailed explanation of the report widget settings:
- Title: The displayed name of the widget.
- Measure: The main objective of the widget. Currently you can choose between Members and Activities.
- Dimensions (optional): Dimensions are various features by which you can sort data - such as the location of members.
- Time Dimensions: The time axis used to sort the data (if there is a time axis). This currently gets preselected based on your Measure.
- Granularity (optional): The time intervals in which data gets cumulated - such as days, weeks, or months.
- Date Range: The time period that gets considered.
- Chart Type: The overall type of the widget. You can choose between different chart styles, tables, and numbers.
- Limit: The maximum number of data points that should be considered.
- Order: Different types of sorting.
Share reports publicly
You can make reports publicly available to share them with team members, investors, or your community.
Navigate to the Reports section and click on the 3 dots on the right.
Click Copy Public URL to copy the corresponding public URL.
Updated 2 months ago