Connect Reddit with crowd.dev
- Posts published on a specified subreddit
- (Nested) Comments on all posts
- Unfortunately, Reddit limits the API to gather a maximum of 1000 posts in the past per subreddit.
- Upvotes of posts and comments. That information is private on Reddit's end
- 20 minutes
How to install
To connect Reddit with crowd.dev, watch this video or follow the outlined steps below:
Go to the Integration settings and follow the steps to connect Reddit.
Copy the subreddit that you would like to track into the form. We will automatically validate if it exists. Once you have added it, click on Connect. You will be redirected to Reddit, asking you to accept the crowd.dev app. Click on Allow, and it is done!
- Example: To track posts and comments from crowd.dev's Reddit:
We highly recommend only tracking subreddits that are directly related to your community or organization. Otherwise, you risk highly polluting your workspace's data.
That’s it! 🎉 We’re now collecting your community's Reddit activity!
Updated 4 months ago