Crowd.dev enables you to build custom widgets, organize them in reports and share them publicly.
We have already created a default report, that you can duplicate and customize for your needs.
If you'd like to create a report from scratch, go to the reports section and click on + New to create a new report.
Choose a name and decide if the report should be publicly accessible.
Once you've created a report, you can add as many analytics widgets as you want. A widget can be a graph, a KPI, or a table.
Here is a detailed explanation of the report widget settings:
- Title: The displayed name of the widget.
- Measure: The main objective of the widget. Currently you can choose between Members and Activities.
- Dimensions (optional): Dimensions are various features by which you can sort data - such as the location of members.
- Time Dimensions: The time axis used to sort the data (if there is a time axis). This currently gets preselected based on your Measure.
- Granularity (optional): The time intervals in which data gets cumulated - such as days, weeks, or months.
- Date Range: The time period that gets considered.
- Chart Type: The overall type of the widget. You can choose between different chart styles, tables, and numbers.
- Limit: The maximum number of data points that should be considered.
- Order: Different types of sorting.
You can make reports publicly available to share them with team members, investors, or your community.
Navigate to the Reports section and click on the 3 dots on the right.
Click Copy Public URL to copy the corresponding public URL.
Updated 4 months ago