- When a member joins a channel
- Replies in threads
- No limitation
- 20 minutes.
Go to the Integration settings and follow the steps to connect Slack.
To fetch data from Slack, you need to add the crowd.dev Slack bot to all channels.
There are two options for this:
This is the quickest option if you do not have many channels. Simply go to the channel and type: @Crowd.dev and send the message.
A pop-up will appear. Simply click *Add to Channel* and the bot will be able to get all messages from this channel.
Alternatively, you can add the bot in bulk from the channel settings.
On the sidebar, right-click on the first channel where you would like the integration to be and click on Open channel details
Head over to the Integrations tab and click on Add an App
3. Search for "Crowd.dev" and click on *Add app*
4. Once the app is added, if you go to the channel where you added the app you will see a message like this
5. Clicking on the logo, a menu will appear with an option to add the integration to more channels.
6. Now you can select the channel that you want to connect.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 for each channel that you would like the Crowd.dev integration to have access to.
That’s it! Crowd.dev can now fetch all messages and reactions from your Slack community. 🥳
Updated 2 months ago